“It’s not easy to forget dubai” that’s what i feel after vacation was over from there. it’s fragrant Arab Emirates name when we look at Dubai. In Dubai, ancient cultures have mingled with the new culture. Funny and interesting to see camels running at the race track. Luxury fashion and electronics shops are very famous in this city like the Gold Souk, a traditional market selling gold. More than 400 restaurants offering different types of cuisine in Dubai describe ethnic diversity. Enjoy the beaches, golf courses, historic sites, nightlife and shopping activities with no taxes in Dubai. Cheap Holidays To Dubai, that’s 3 words I could make a slogan when I vacationed there. I feel that my travel expenses have to spend far less than with the experience and excitement as I could when I was there.
In Dubai, it turns out that indigenous peoples are a minority (only 20% only) and the rest (80%) are immigrants to work from different countries (100 countries) by the nation, most (30 in India%). In Dubai, we met with several of the nation both as a tourist, worker. they are from Brazil, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, China, Thailand, India, Pakistan, Croasia, Russia, Marroko, Mozambique, South Africa, America, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia. Although we are really in the desert, but all we see many colorful and lush gardens of colorful flowers. Because the earth is a hollow tube of rubber positioned so that water seeps into the ground. It makes me very surprised.
Another surprising thing is Abu Dhabi. In Abu Dhabi, who visited a mosque, he said, is the mosque that was built with the highest costs in the world and no. Second. Everything is covered with marble from Macedonia, who was sent to China had to be carved and painted, and just returned to Abu Dhabi. Crystal chandeliers imported from Italy. It’s really beautiful and luxurious. That women should wear black clothing entered the Islamic way, which has lent freely.
Languages spoken in Dubai mostly in English, but all written in English and Arabic. One night we took the trip after seeing the museum, instead of selling gold and spices. Like most people say that the price of gold is cheap. Here it seems that there is no theft, or we see men stopped his car and left the building up, with the engine off. We also see the motorcycle, bicycle, put his helmet, a nice leather jacket and bag on the bike, so he went in the buildings.
Today there are many great things that I said, I think you have to go there to feel what I feel. Awe, hey, a big, strong, beautiful, cheap, hard to describe all the words written after the holiday in Dubai.